Get on your bike for good!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

So long hill-training! So long training!

Last week was our last set of hills. This weekend was our last training ride. Know why? It's because we have only 3 days to go. I got a text message today that said, "this time next week, we'll be home." Hmmmm.

I had some photos from last weekend's ride, but they won't post for some reason. But don't worry -- once I get back I'll have plenty of photos long roads, big hills, two-wheelers, happy cyclists, friendly crew, butt-butter applications, campsites, good food, exhausted people, water bottles, padded shorts, sleeping bags, farm animals, and if you're lucky, Barbi with her cold wash cloths. Check out the weather for next week in the northern part of the valley:

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Clear
81° F | 52° F
27° C | 11° C
Clear
86° F | 61° F
30° C | 16° C
Clear
94° F | 61° F
34° C | 16° C
Clear
101° F | 59° F
38° C | 15° C
Clear
101° F | 61° F
38° C | 16° C
Clear Clear Clear Clear Clear



101 degrees by Friday! Good news, though. It will only be 38 degrees C. That's a lot cooler. I think I'll ride in Cs.

No comments: